For technical assistance for Electrolux Lavazza A Modo Mio Éspria machines, please contact the Electrolux Customer Service
|Phone||1300 307 171|
Tips for a correct use of the machine
- Always place the machine on a flat, even surface.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when it is connected to the mains.
- The appliance and accessories may overheat during operation. Use only the designated lever.
- Allow the appliance to cool down before cleaning or storing.
- Do not let the power cord come into contact with the hot parts of the appliance.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Do not exceed the maximum filling volume indicated on the appliance.
- Only use cold water to fill the water tank; never use milk or other liquids.
- Do not use the appliance if the water tank has not been filled.
- This appliance is designed for domestic use only. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any damages caused by incorrect or improper use.
- Do not carry the machine by the lever.
- This machine can only be used with Lavazza A MODO MIO capsules. Do not place your fingers or any other objects in the capsule compartment. The capsules can only be used once.
Procedure when starting the machine for the first time
- Fill the tank with fresh, still drinking water. (The machine must not be used with an empty tank).
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet and press the ON button.
- The machine is ready for use when the indicator light of the Espresso brew button stops flashing and the light becomes solid.
- Place a container (minimum capacity 0.5l) under the spout of the coffee machine
- Lift the lever and insert a capsule.
- Push down the lever, press the espresso delivery switch and wait for the beverage to be dispensed.
- When you reach the desired quantity of coffee, press the switch again to end the flow and then lift the lever.
- The used capsule will be automatically ejected into the capsule drawer when the lever is returned to its original position.
- The drip tray can be easily removed to accommodate a larger or different sized cup.
- The machine is equipped with an energy saving function that automatically switches off the appliance after 9 minutes of inactivity.