For technical support for the Lavazza A Modo Mio Éspria Plus model coffee machines, please contact Electrolux Customer Service for Lavazza A Modo Mio coffee machines and have the malfunctioning coffee machine and proof of purchase to hand.
- Always place the coffee machine on a flat, even surface.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when it is connected to the mains.
- The appliance and accessories may overheat during operation. Use the appropriate lever only. Allow the appliance to cool down before cleaning or storing.
- Do not allow the power cord to come into contact with the hot parts of the appliance.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Do not exceed the maximum filling volume indicated on the appliance.
- Only use cold water to fill the water tank; never use milk or other liquids.
- Do not use the appliance if the water tank has not been filled.
- This appliance is designed for domestic use only. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any damages caused by incorrect or improper use.
- Do not carry the coffee machine by the lever.
- Use only Lavazza A Modo Mio or compatible capsules. Do not put your fingers or any other object into the coffee capsule compartment. The coffee capsules can only be used once.
- Only fill the tank with fresh, still, drinking water. (The coffee machine must never be used when the tank is empty).
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet and press the ON button.
- The machine is ready for use when the indicator light of the espresso brew button stops flashing and the light becomes solid.
- Place a container (minimum capacity 0.5 L) underneath the coffee machine spout.
- Press the Caffè Lungo button and prepare 2 espresso cups.
Instructions for descaling the Lavazza A Modo Mio Éspria Plus model coffee machines.
The formation of limescale is a normal occurrence when using the appliance, so you will need to descale your machine regularly; it is advisable to descale the machine regularly depending on water hardness in your area (every 2-3 months). We recommend using Electrolux EPD4/C/D/E/N/R descaling solution (never use vinegar).
Instructions for proper descaling, using Electrolux EPD4/C/D/E/N/R liquid descaling agent
- Remove and empty the water tank.
- Fill the tank with the descaling solution (carefully follow the instructions on the product packaging).
- To start the descaling process, press and hold the Espresso and Espresso Lungo buttons at the same time for 3–6 seconds. The coffee brew buttons turn off and on alternately one after the other in a one-second cycle.
- Once descaling has finished, the coffee machine will resume stand-by mode. The descaling process can be interrupted manually by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Clean the water tank and fill halfway up with running water to wash the system using the Espresso button.
- The drip tray can be easily removed to accommodate a larger or different sized cup.
- The machine has an energy saving function that automatically turns off the appliance after 9 minutes if it is not in use.