For technical assistance for Electrolux Lavazza A Modo Mio Favola Easy machines, please contact the Electrolux Customer Service.
Tips for a correct use of the machine
- Always place the machine on a flat, even surface.
- Only use A Modo Mio capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Do not use the machine if the water tank has not been properly inserted and filled with water.
- Fill the water tank up to the maximum volume indicated using fresh, still drinking water. Never use milk or other liquids.
- Do not use the machine without the grill or drip tray.
- To maintain correct water flow, run the descaling process regularly (every 2-3 months depending on the hardness of the water).
Procedure when starting the machine for the first time
- When starting the machine for the first time after not using it for a long time, or if the water tank was empty, you need to reactivate the water system as described below.
- Fill the water tank up to the MAX level, using only fresh, still drinking water.
- Plug the power cable.
- Press the On button to turn on the machine. The machine will start the heating cycle.
- The espresso brew button will start flashing.
- The machine is ready when the espresso brew button has a solid light.
- Keep the lever closed and do not insert the capsule.
- Place a container (minimum capacity of 0.5l) under the coffee spout.
- Press the Espresso brew button and wait for at least 15 seconds before it begins to brew coffee. When you see water flow through the coffee spout, wait for half the container to fill, then press the espresso brew button to stop the flow. The machine is now ready to brew coffee.
- If no water comes out of the coffee spout after 15 seconds, stop the process by pressing the espresso brew button, lift and reinsert the tank and repeat the process described in step 8. If the machine does not dispense, we recommend you repeat the process described above at least three times.
- You can adjust the height of the coffee spout to fit different cup sizes by pulling the spout down or pressing it up.
- The machine is equipped with an energy saving function that automatically switches off the appliance after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- All removable components (cup supports, drip trays and used capsule trays) are dishwasher safe.
- The machine has an integrated Teflon lever: insulated, soft touch and non-marking.