For technical support for the Lavazza A Modo Mio Minù model coffee machines, please contact Lavazza A Modo Mio Customer Service and have the malfunctioning coffee machine and proof of purchase to hand.
|Phone||1300 307 171|
- Use only Lavazza A Modo Mio or compatible capsules.
- Do not load more than one coffee capsule at a time.
- Lift and remove the lid, then take out the water tank.
- Rinse the tank.
- Fill the water tank up to the MAX level, using only fresh, still drinking water. Replace the tank.
- Plug in the power cord.
- Press the power/stand-by button to turn on the machine.
- The machine will start the heating cycle. The power/stand-by button will start flashing a green light.
- The machine is ready when the power/stand-by button has a solid green light.
Instructions for descaling the Lavazza A Modo Mio Minù model.
The formation of limescale is a normal occurrence when using the appliance, therefore you will need to descale it regularly. Descaling is recommended every 2–3 months of machine use and/or when there is a noticeable reduction in water flow. To descale, a non-toxic and/or non-harmful descaling product for coffee machines can be used, these are widely commercially available. Do not drink the descaling solution and liquids that have run through until the cycle is complete; never use vinegar as a descaling agent.
Some brief instructions for proper descaling
- Remove and empty the water tank.
- Fill the tank with a descaling solution and water as described on the packaging of the descaling product. Replace the tank.
- Turn on the coffee machine and put a container underneath the dispenser.
- Turn the coffee knob to the “brew” position and allow 2 cups of water (approx. 150 ml each) to run through.
- Turn off the coffee machine.
- - Allow the descaling agent to work while the machine is turned off for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn on the machine by pressing the main switch and the stand-by button and follow the instructions described in steps 4 - 5. Switch the machine off by pressing the power/stand-by button for 3 minutes.
- Repeat the operations described in step 7 until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the tank and rinse it with fresh drinking water. Fill it up completely.
- Press the power/stand-by button to turn on the machine. Position a suitable container underneath the dispenser. Turn the coffee knob to the dispense position and allow all the liquid in the tank to flow through.
- Once the water is gone, refill the tank and repeat the process described in step 10. The descaling process will be completed at the end of the cycle.
- To save energy, the machine will automatically switch to stand-by mode after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- This status is indicated by the button turning off. The machine can be reactivated by pressing the button again.