For technical assistance for Lavazza A Modo Mio Simpla machines, please contact the Lavazza A Modo Mio Customer Service.
|Phone||1300 307 171|
Tips for a correct use of the machine
- Only use A Modo Mio capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Do not use the lever to move the machine. Use the appropriate handle.
Procedure when starting the machine for the first time
- Fill the water tank up to the MAX level, using only fresh, still drinking water.
- Plug in the power cord and turn the main switch to I.
- Press the stand-by button to turn on the machine.
- The machine will start the heating cycle. The coffee brew button starts flashing, while the stand-by button turns off.
- The machine is ready when the coffee brew button is lit with a solid light and you can hear a double beep.
- Do not insert the capsule; pull the loading lever forward until it stops.
- Place a container (minimum capacity of 0.5l) under the coffee spout.
- Press the coffee brew button and wait for at least 15 seconds before water starts to flow. When you see water flow through the coffee spout, wait for half the container to fill, then press the coffee brew button to stop the flow. The machine is now ready to brew coffee.
- If no water comes out of the coffee spout after 15 seconds, stop the process by pressing the espresso delivery switch, lift and reinsert the tank and repeat the process described in step 8 at least three times.
- To save energy, the machine will automatically switch to stand-by mode after 10 minutes of inactivity. This status is indicated when the power button lights up. The machine can be switched to stand-by mode manually by pressing the appropriate button. You can reactivate the machine by pressing the button again.